主題

好友

積分

新手上路

該用戶從未簽到

跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2024-3-12 11:53:09 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
I know the work enables me to improve–so I don’t make mistakes or at least fewer with my customers. After all, it’s better to look stupid with our own team mates than with our customers. So we have to get over our ego’s and just do it So what am I talking about, and why am I talking about something as mundane about role plays. Experimenting = Learning Too often when we coach our people, we put a “safe distance” between what we are coaching our people on and the actual execution of those things. It’s easy to talk about what we should do, but sometimes making the right words e out of our mouths is a very different matter.

And it’s the latter that counts. Often, I ask my teammates to do a role play with me. I know what I want to do, I know how to do it, but I want to make sure the words I intend to deliver are actually the words that e out of our mouths. , “Everyone has a plan until they get Lebanon Phone Number Data punched in the mouth…” Another power of role plays is they enable us to experiment, to try something new. We often need to change how we engage our customers. We need to experiment with new approaches. We need to develop our confidence in how we are municating to our customers. Role plays provide that “safe” environment to experiment and try things new.

Role plays provide a powerful learning tool, not only for us, but for our peers. I like getting a group together and practicing on the same scenario. We get a chance to see different approaches, we get the collective knowledge of our peers in critiquing and helping each other improve. We get to learn together. Role plays don’t take a huge amount of time. Often, when I’m coaching someone and we are discussing a situation, I suggest a quick role play on that situation. It may only take a few minutes, then a few minutes to debrief. It doesn’t take a lot of time to prepare, we don’t need any special tools or systems. It’s just a conversation between two people and learning from each other.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

雲端vps主機|免費論壇|Archiver|手機版|Comsenz Inc.

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 09:35 , Processed in 0.067199 second(s), 22 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X2.5

© 2001-2012 Comsenz Inc.

回頂部 一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |